Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

VIP
Brenden0784
VIP
Website
m.youtube.com
BEHIND THE SCENES
Until I start recording the screen via the computer, I am using a “Do It Now” sign to get a good camera angle to film the videos with my phone camera. So, if you wonder why the early episodes have such bad picture quality, it’s because I was using my phone camera.

AzzyOwO

AzzyOwO

Vanguard
AzzyTheCat
Vanguard
Catlandia · ㅤㅤㅤh-hewwo! Mah name's Azzy :3
Website
ImAnoob.org
Also, you may want to subscribe and click the bell once the channel is up to get notifications when I upload, unless you don’t have an account. Subscribing is free btw.
You should apply for streamer, then you'll be allowed to advertise your YouTube channel.

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

VIP
Brenden0784
VIP
Website
m.youtube.com
Do you necessarily have to do live streams? If not, I may apply when the channel is created. I’m asking because the PC I play on isn’t made for streaming and doing it through my phone would be hard.

AzzyOwO

AzzyOwO

Vanguard
AzzyTheCat
Vanguard
Catlandia · ㅤㅤㅤh-hewwo! Mah name's Azzy :3
Website
ImAnoob.org
Do you necessarily have to do live streams? If not, I may apply when the channel is created. I’m asking because the PC I play on isn’t made for streaming and doing it through my phone would be hard.
I don't think you need to livestream, and you also could add your YouTube info into your about me. There's a section called 'stream info' iirc.

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

VIP
Brenden0784
VIP
Website
m.youtube.com
Good idea, you never know how much a difference it makes until you do it lol
Actually, I could make the process into an “Episode 1.5”. Episode 2 will definitely be a mining episode (I’ll probably call it “Digging for Diamonds”). After some more mining and the completion of my enchanting setup, I’ll be ready to get elytra and then ancient debris for netherite (maybe by episode 10).

Last edited: