Hi internet stranger here’s some useful info about me lol

TheRhinestoneCowboy

TheRhinestoneCowboy

MVP
peacefrog11
MVP
Welcome to my introduction. I attended 5 years of college but never graduated. I at times suffer from anxiety and other PTSD symptoms. I gave up alcohol and am a cook by trade. This is a parent account for another player on Towncraft.
I find playing MC aids in my anxiety. I am a domestic abuse survivor and a single parent. My grandpa was an actual miner in Ohio. I have studied and practiced site management (landscaping -not websites) and Permaculture and organic farming so I am drawn to the systems aspect of Minecraft as a fun mental exercise. Here’s me in an old RR:

Attachments

• 502D18C9-92F2-418E-BFEE-681A2A64AC52.jpeg
    502D18C9-92F2-418E-BFEE-681A2A64AC52.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Kingsley_4X

Kingsley_4X

Helper
Kingsley_4X
Helper
Website
www.morbius.com.au
Welcome to my introduction. I attended 5 years of college but never graduated. I at times suffer from anxiety and other PTSD symptoms. I gave up alcohol and am a cook by trade. This is a parent account for another player on Towncraft.
I find playing MC aids in my anxiety. I am a domestic abuse survivor and a single parent. My grandpa was an actual miner in Ohio. I have studied and practiced site management (landscaping -not websites) and Permaculture and organic farming so I am drawn to the systems aspect of Minecraft as a fun mental exercise. Here’s me in an old RR:
👋