Switch Bedrock 2 and Memes (and Cities Skylines at one point)

What should I do for the world’s 1-year anniversary?

• Build a huge sign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring Stephen (my oldest dog) around the world

• Don’t vote this one or the one above it, because Stephen died

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheRhinestoneCowboy

TheRhinestoneCowboy

MVP
peacefrog11
MVP
I mean who would know better than Microsoft/Mojang if they needed chat report or not? I think if it prevents one instance of bullying or other type of online harassment it is worth the addition. I’m an older boring person, but I don’t get on mc to be edgy or tease others. I’m even against most pranking in MC tbh. The chat report system has been live on Bedrock for more than a year, and there are no reports that it’s being abused or causing players any major headaches. I just don’t understand the backlash in this one. I’m sure there are some valid points, but do you have data on what has been allowed on chat to date?

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

Brenden0784 (GamingBren)

VIP
Brenden0784
VIP
Website
m.youtube.com
I mean who would know better than Microsoft/Mojang if they needed chat report or not? I think if it prevents one instance of bullying or other type of online harassment it is worth the addition. I’m an older boring person, but I don’t get on mc to be edgy or tease others. I’m even against most pranking in MC tbh. The chat report system has been live on Bedrock for more than a year, and there are no reports that it’s being abused or causing players any major headaches. I just don’t understand the backlash in this one. I’m sure there are some valid points, but do you have data on what has been allowed on chat to date?
Well, it’s here now, and probably to stay