Towncraft Entertainment Central

GameHack7

GameHack7

Helper
GameHack7
Helper
Website
www.youtube.com
Like auto? I mean I've experimented but I don't think you can break cobblestone afk without the use of game breaking exploits. But I think you mean just holding down right click, and I can do that for ya lol

GameHack7

GameHack7

Helper
GameHack7
Helper
Website
www.youtube.com
Announcement for Towncraft Infographics Show

Im currently partially retiring the channel to work on another yt project with my friends.
The new channel will be revealed soon, but for now say goodbye to the challenge shorts on @Towncraft Infographics Show.
I will still be uploading the maps Ive made tho :D
Really it's an experiment, I just want to see if I can make it to 1k subs in 2 months with a new strategy.
I might not be on as much , but it depends, so I most likely will be on for the usual amount of time I am already.
Ive really taken inspiration from some of my friends and it seems fun, because I have an unnamed rival on yt that I want to beat 😈

Thanks for listening, Ik it might be a little sad, but running TCIS was really a great experience and It got me into a lot of stuff which led me to this.
Thanks for supporting me through the channel, but do not fret, there will be a new channel to support so dw.